Vallabh Vidya Vihar
The idea of an all-inclusive educational enclave for the children of Gujarat’s nomadic and de-notified communities germinated from our learnings about the impact the children passing out from our hostels have made on their families and their respective communities. Each child evolving as a catalyst for change to transform the lives of fellow community members.
VSSM has visualized a one-of-a-kind cultural and educational enclave for nomadic and de-notified communities. A place they can call their own, a place for their children to acquire skill-based learning and basic education, a museum that houses exhibits of their rich and glorious cultural heritage; their stories, their costumes, their musical instruments, their tools, their folklore, a training centre for the youth of these communities to acquire and upskill their ancient professions.
Respected Shri Chandrakant Gogri – a known industrialist and the Managing Director of Aarti Group of Industries, Mumbai – understood our concern and purchased 29 bighas land at Pansar for us on freewill use until the organization wishes.
In recognition to the huge contribution of Shri Chandrakantbhai, the whole campus is named “Vallabh Vidya Vihar” in the loving memory of his Father Late Shri Vallabhbhai Gogri.
VSSM is committed to develop the pedagogy and campus infrastructure as follows:
- The children will be enrolled in National institute of Open Learning and the Government school at Pansar.
- The curriculum will focus on making the children future ready, equipping them to take on the challenges and threats the evolving social, economic and environmental situations pose.
- The training and education they receive will integrate the Gandhian principles of fundamental Education.
- The curriculum will promote experiential learning and skill based education.
- Conscious efforts to develop Behavioural, Social and Professional skills
- Agriculture and cattle rearing will be part of the curriculum
Imparting vocational skills along with the ability to market them will be the key elements of the curriculum.
Request to Support
The Total Project Cost is Rs. 15.56 Crore for Two hostel blocks being constructed at the site.
If the donor wishes to support construction of any of the rooms, name plaque as per their wish will be installed on that room acknowledging their support.
Avg. Room Size
Contribution per Room for one block for Donor Consideration (in INR)
TYPE A | Big Room
TYPE B | Standard Room
TYPE C | Small Room
TYPE D | Hall