Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) is a Charitable Organization working for the welfare and development of Nomadic and De-Notified tribes in Gujarat. We do not provide any financial return in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, to individuals who contribute on Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org).
Any contribution on Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org), by an individual, should not be construed as an investment in any form whatsoever.
These terms and conditions apply in addition to any other terms and conditions that the organization may ask you to sign at the time of making the contribution. The organization may ask you to sign specific terms and conditions at different point of activities on the website.
Summary of Service
Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) is a charitable organization which works for the holistic development of Nomadic and de-notified communities by working for their human rights, livelihood regeneration, education and housing for the nomadic communities as well as working towards water management and tree plantation for environment conservation. Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Organization makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Campaigners, contributors or funders, and other visitors (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content.
Acceptance of Terms
You may view Content on the Site without registering, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Site.
Campaigners must bear any tax liabilities on the funds raised through Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org). These taxes may include, but are not limited to, income tax, VAT, and service tax applicable on the fund’s raised or on the procurement of rewards. Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) is not liable to provide any tax or legal advice to campaigners in addition to the information already provided in our FAQs section.
Terms and conditions for funders or contributors (Those Who Want to Give Funds)
- The purpose one is willing to contribute to has been clearly mentioned in the website. I have read and understood the same.
- My contributions will go to Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) and will be utilized by the same. The Organization is the medium to disseminate help to the deprived communities.
- The payment gateway may deduct their fees and applicable taxes before providing the funds to the Recipient.
- I understand that some part of my donation will go as the administrative cost to run the welfare activities mentioned on the website.
- Any receipt or Tax Deduction Certificate will be issued by the Recipient to the extent of the funds received, post deduction by Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) and the payment gateway.
- The receipt provided from the organization contains the 80 G Tax Exemption Certificate.
- In the case of Foreign Donation, I understand that my contribution is exempted for tax under FCRA Act.
- If done in FCRA account, my contribution may take minimum 3 weeks – 21 working days to get credited in the Organization’s account.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the applicable laws of the Indian Union, and in respect of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad, India only.
- I understand that lending through Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) involves risk of principal loss, and Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) neither guarantees repayment nor offers a financial return on my contribution.
Fees and taxes
Contributors give their consent and authorize the organization to use the funds in the welfare activities by deducting the operation cost from it.
(we may add our online charges like 1.99 % + 18% GST on this from various modes for more details about charges please visit (https://business.paytm.com/pricing) this link )
By funding an activity, the contributors agree to provide their name, email address, phone number, and office/residential addresses. They also agree to provide the authorized online payment gateway of the Site, PayTM (one97 communications Pvt Ltd.), necessary & required details of their credit and debit cards for making an online contribution.
Other contributor information
Contributors authorize the Site to provide the organization their name and contact details for the purpose of delivering the receipt of their payment.
Furthermore, by providing the Site their contact details, contributors/donors agree to receive regular updates about the future crowdfunding campaigns on the Site through fortnightly newsletters. They can always choose to deactivate reception of the Site’s newsletter and other notifications.
Refund & Cancellation
You make contributions on the website are made towards Projects or people with the social impact as the primary cause. You understand that this contribution is not for purchase of any goods or services. Therefore, the contributions once cleared by the payment gateway will go towards the activity you intended to give to, and therefore cannot be refunded or cancelled.
We are NGO (Non-Government Organization) and we do not have any process related to products, your contribution is receiving under a donation program in which you have donated, also every year, we are sending the reports to donors our various programs and activities via emails and publishing on our website as well.
So we are not providing any Refund & Cancellation.
Although if in any case if you want to contact us please reach us on www.vssmindia.org , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , (079) 2686 0378/79 within 7 days, The process may take 15 days minimum to understand & revert back on your query.
The organization will seek information, through e-mail, on your bank account for electronic transfer. The Organization will not be responsible for any wrong information. However, such refund will be subject to applicable payment gateway fees and taxes.
Rights of the project
Contributors agree to not claim any ownership in the activity they fund through the activity on the Site. The rights of the project remain with the organization.
Rules and Conduct
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Organization or any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Organization
- Users may not use the Organization’s Site for activities that: (i) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (ii) relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law; (iii) relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (e), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveller’s checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing, or (f) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services; (iv) involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent; (v) violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices; (vi) involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from the Organization and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.”
Termination Warranty Disclaimer
The Organization has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that the Organization has no duty to take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to the Site; what Content Users access through the Site; what effects the Content may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. The Organization cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide about themselves or their campaigns and projects. You release the Organization from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Organization makes no representations concerning any Content on the Site, and the Organization is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on the Service.
The Organization does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Site. The Organization has no obligation to monitor the Service or Content. The Organization reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice: (i) cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign or project; (ii) remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission; and (iii) remove or block any User or User Submission. The Organization reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
The Service is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. The Organization, and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: (a) the Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Organization makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. The Organization will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Organization’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service. The Organization will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Organization’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Content and License
You agree that the Site contains Content provided by the Organization and its partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. The Organization grants to each User of the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from the Organization, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
By submitting Content (User Submissions) on the Site, you agree to the following terms:
- The Organization will not have any ownership rights over your User Submissions. However, you agree to provide the Organization the license to perform and market the Site or the Organization on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself. You grant to the Organization the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to) (i) use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the “Trademarks”) in connection with (a) the Service, (b) the Organization’s (and its successors’ and assigns’) businesses, (c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites); (ii) take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service; (iii) allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and (iv) use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license grant to the Organization does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
- You are publishing your User Submission and you may be identified publicly by your name or User ID in association with your User Submission
- You grant to each User a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You further agree that your User Submissions will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) all of the license rights granted herein
- The use or other exploitation of User Submissions by the Organization and Users as contemplated by this agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights
- The Organization shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Submissions
- All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which that content originated
- The Organization will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content
- The Organization cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact while using the Service
- All Content you access through the Site is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party
- Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) reserves the right to cancel or suspend any campaign or delete any User Submission or terminate a User account if there is a complaint of infringement of the Content.
- Vicharta Samuday Samarthan Manch (VSSM – www.vssmindia.org) reserves the right to ban repeat infringers of Intellectual property from using the Site
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Organization, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, vendors, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the service (i) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising) and (ii) for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination).
Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy, and Your Consent
Integration and Severability